Happy Earth Day!
Happy Earth Day Birthday to all! I wanted to showcase the beauty the Earth provides for us in this post! It seems fitting that Earth Day is in spring when the world is lush with vivid colored blooms, the grass is a vibrant shade of green, and the trees start to grow buds again. The Earth puts on a brilliant display of beauty found everywhere you turn!
As a former teacher I always felt it was important to teach even my youngest students about ways to save the Earth’s resources so they would always remain plentiful. If we educate the children of the world on recycling, reducing, and reusing resources, then they in turn can educate their children creating a cycle of wisely caring for the Earth, trees, plants, and animals for generations to come. So today as we celebrate Earth Day, consider what you do already or can start doing to keep this beautiful planet of our healthy!
If you already recycle, then that’s one step towards helping the planet. What are some other ways to keep Earth healthy you might wonder? I’ve compiled a brief list of ways to ensure that our Earth is around for a long time. Ways to Improve the Earth
- Plant new trees to improve the flow of oxygen and beautify the land.
- Plant vibrantly hued flowers to add color. This is prime planting time for various varieties of flowers!
- Create a compost pile so certain types of biodegradable foods break down naturally! DO NOT PUT DAIRY OR MEAT PRODUCTS IN YOUR COMPOST PILE!
- Plant a garden to grow your own vegtables. The churning of the soil helps to spread nutrients.
- If you’re not already doing so recycle bottles, cans, newspapers, junk mail, and glass.
There are many small ways to help improve the Earth that will result in a positive impact! The animals, trees, and plants will thank you and future generations will be grateful as well! So celebrate Earth Day by giving back to the Earth that has given humanity so much of itself over the decades!
Happy Earth Day All!
Posted from WordPress for Android